Friday, January 7, 2011

What Happens When a Crayon is Unsupervised…

001

I swear my child can get into mischief in a split-second!! I have no idea how he comes up with things to do but just this week I’ve had to clean up the following messes:

Pots and pans he’s dragged out of the kitchen cabinets, paper towels he’s shredded onto the kitchen floor, xbox games he’s pulled out and scattered around the living room (twice), toys he’s pulled out and scattered all over his room and half the house (a given), etc. etc.

The crayon scribbles happened yesterday and I have no clue how I’m gonna deal with the one that has the most scribbles…cause that is the ONLY one that can’t just be turned around (I cut out the back of that one to accommodate some of our cables and such for the xbox, tv, and dvd player)!!

Then, to top it off with the grossest thing yet…this morning he came running up to me holding the measuring cup we use to scoop out our kitties food and handed it to me. I looked inside it and there was about 1/8 of a cup of KITTY LITTER out of the litter box!! Yes, my child had scooped up litter and was wanting me to give it to the kitties!! Where does he come up with this stuff?!!

Yes, I know you mommies of older children are snickering…but it seems we have now reached the milestone of toddler mischievousness!! Fun, fun!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Try a microfiber cloth for the crayon. Sometimes they are like magic. I use one on my couch all the time. :)

Danielle said...

I don't mean to laugh but, LOL, this sounds like my house. My daughter has drawn on the walls, and taken a pencil to the leather couch, making smiley faces! UGH! You should read my post...
http://mylifeinjenga.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-need-app-for-that.html

I have 3 under the age of 6. I am right there with ya!!

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...