Thursday, January 6, 2011

Master Closet

So today I tackled the master closet…and won!! There is still more to do really, since DH has finally decided he is going to weed out some of his clothes as well. This will actually be the first time he has decided to do so on his own with absolutely no prodding from me…so I’m pretty happy!! He is pretty good about weeding out stuff generally…but his clothes and books are held onto a little tightly by him!!

As you will see in the pictures, I now have NO clothes in there!! Since I am in the process of trying to come up with a suitable yet minimalist wardrobe I just pulled it all out and will only put back in the things that will readily incorporate into my new wardrobe…which basically means 2 dresses, two pairs of jeans, and a couple tops so far (I really am down to very few things that will work for me clothes-wise at the moment)!!

Anyway…onward and upward as they say!! Next thing to deal with is the laundry room!!

003

004

006

007

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...