Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Single Awareness Day

First off...I know I am a lousy blogger...so let's just move on past that!! How many people out there in the wide world just got done celebrating that evil holiday of Valentine's Day? I personally prefer to call it (at least till I am head over heels and sappy in love) Single Awareness Day!!

I didn't do a whole lot on the 14th--got up, took some clothes over to Sharla and Norma's for washing, went to the school and taught my English class, came home and took a nap, and then went to the youth meeting at church. It was cool cause even though the fact that Valentine's Day was acknowledged...it was't the emphasis at the youth night.

Right now, I am laying on my very uncomfortably lumpy couch and am half asleep with my kitten sound asleep on my leg. I lay here with my headphones on, listening to my easy listening list on Media Player...which is mostly love songs...and I wonder when I will truly be able to relate to the sentiments expressed in these songs!!

I am sooooo anxious to have winter be over and done with!! If I don't have a special someone to cuddle with and if I'm stuck in my freezing cold apartment until the end of March anyway...then I'd rather it be warmer outside--with the sun shining, no less!!

Okay, now I am noticing that this entry is getting a bit TOO random...so I'm gonna close this one out and get some much needed sleep!! YAY!! SLEEP!!

Yours till Niagara Falls,
JULIE

Currently Listening To: Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...