Thursday, August 24, 2006

Brack's "New" Do...and That Quiz....

Okay, so it's been cut for a few weeks...but since he never updates his xanga anymore...I thought I'd just post his pic here...

Okay...about that quiz...

1) How old do you wish you were? Hmm...I kinda like my age right now...could have something to do with the fact that I am marrying my guy at this age!! But as far as looks...I looked GOOD four years ago (2002) at the end of a summer of camps in Romania...I was 116 lbs and TAN!! I wouldn't mind looking that good, but being this age!!

2) Where were you when 9-11 happened? Umm...stuck in the Amsterdam airport. I was on my way home from a summer in Romania and got as far as Amsterdam...then was stuck in the airport for four days with no way to get home, no change of clothes, and no way to sleep or shower...yeach!! We were actually in the process of boarding the plane when they turned us around and told us we weren't going anywhere...since a second plane had hit they knew then it was no accident!!

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Bang on the machine, punch a bunch of buttons, then if nothing else works...find out who owns the machine and try to get my money back...if I can't I finally give up mad!!

4) Do you consider yourself kind? I'm a "mercy"...so usually...unless I find someone to be completely annoying!!

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I have no imagination...I'd get it on my lower back...right above my butt...where only me and my guy would see it...unless I was wearing an EXTREMELY skimpy bikini!!

6) If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Well, I AM fluent in Spanish and Romanian...but I'd love to know French and/or Italian. I just LOVE the Romance languages...they are so beautiful!!

7) Do you know your neighbors? Nope...I am working as a live-in nanny right now and have no clue about my employers neighbors.

8) What do you consider a vacation? No work, no pressure...just chillin'... Now I LOVE working in summer camps and visiting family...but those don't count as vacations...even if I'm off of work for that...

9) Do you follow your horoscope? Nah...sometimes I read old ones out of curiosity...to see if what was predicted came anywhere close to what actually happened...but I don't read 'em ahead of time...

10) Would you move for the person you loved? I think I already did that...just a few months ago...when I moved back halfway around the world to marry my Brack!!

11) Are you touchy-feely? Totally!!

12) Do you believe that opposites attract? Yup, it can happen. Brack and I are very much alike in some things...but we are VERY different in other things...

13) Dream job? Stay-at-home wife and (someday) mother. Entrepreneur...running my own home business!! Writer...of childrens and teen books...

14) Favorite channel(s)? WB (CW), E!, Style, TLC, Disney, ABC Family, Lifetime...yeah...I know, I know....

15) Favorite place to go on weekends? Hmm...just hanging out at Brack's...watching movies, making homemade salsa, going swimming, just hanging out with my guy!! If I could go anywhere, though (and time and gas were not a problem)...probably down to see my niece and nephews in San Antonio...with Brack, of course!!

16) Showers or Baths? Showers...definately!! Though I will probably enjoy baths more once I am married!!

17) Do you paint your nails? In the summer...when I think about it...I paint my toenails...usually a summery, shimmery color...like blue or coral. I HAVE been known to go DARK on toenails in the winter..like a dark blood red or deep purple. I never paint my fingernails though...weird thing, it feels like my nails can't "breathe" if I paint my fingernails...besides the fact that it chips off almost immediately!!

18) Do you trust people easily? As a general rule...yes. I HAVE had a lot of trust issues relationship-wise before...but yay...now I don't have to worry about that anymore!!

19) What are your phobias? Snakes, creepy crawlies of all sorts, horror movies, mice that AREN'T caged, ferocious big dogs....can't think of anything else right now!!

20) Do you want kids? YUP....but it'd be nice to have a whole year as being just a wife...before I even have to be pregnant. After that, bring on the kiddoes...evenly spaced out, of course...and about 3-4 tops...preferrably. Course, it's up to God...

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? I have TRIED...over and OVER...but nah...most I've been able to keep up with one consistently is just a couple of months in the summer...then it dies a slow death in the fall!!

22) Where would you rather be right now? Umm...already married...so I could be snuggled up to Brack at this time of night!!

23) What makes you feel warm and safe? Curling up on the couch to watch a movie with Brack's arms around me!!

24) Heavy or light sleeper? Medium...depends on how tired I am how deep I sleep and if I drool or not!!

25) Are you paranoid? No.

26) Are you impatient? Definitely.

27) Who can you relate to? Well, I relate well with my guy...most of the time. I suppose that I can kinda relate to Jess..in that she was doing the whole wedding planning stuff very recently. I can kinda relate to some others cause we are all nannies. But really, I get along with lots of people...but as far as relating in all areas...hmm...that's kinda hard.

28) How do you feel about interracial couples? It can be hard for the couple to adjust if they grew up in different cultures...but if they both grew up in the States and just have different shades of skin...I don't see what the problem would be...

29) Have you been burned by love? In the past? Oh YEAH!! Thank GOD that is all behind me now!!

30) What's your life motto? Seize the Day!! Tomorrow is another day with no mistakes in it...

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Right now...just a generic latin salsa-type sound for peeps I have programed into the phone. A VERY generic ringtone for those that aren't programed in (so I can screen daytime minute calls). I have special ones for my boss and for Brack.

32) What were you doing at midnight last night? Surfing the net...

33) Who was your last text message from? Hmm...it was in Romania... Probably Ella, one of my "Sunday Lunch Bunch" girls...sending me a wish for a safe trip back to the States. I really don't do text messages here in the States...but that is almost ALL I did in Romania!!

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine...at my live-in nanny job...

35) What color shirt are you wearing? A grey t -shirt from Memorial Day back in 2002...I use it for a pj top now....

36) What are you listening to right now? Sunshine & Summertime--Faith Hill...off an I-Tunes internet radio station

37) Name three things you have on you at all times? Cell phone, keys, wallet...

38) What color are your bed sheets? White.

39) How much cash do you have on you right now? Umm...too much...I gotta get to the bank!!

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken? The leg...I like dark meat...and the leg is easiest to eat too...

41) What' your fav city/place? My grandpa's farm for country, San Antonio or Chattanooga for their city charm without being TOO big, Romania for a foreign country, the beach for chilling out....

42) I can't wait till . . . November 4th!! Wedding Day!!

43) Who got you to join xanga? A friend in Romania...another American girl that taught English at the same foundation that I taught English at...

44) What did you have for dinner last night? Cheese pizza...

45) How tall are you barefoot? 5' 4"

46) Have you ever smoked? Never...I got really sick because of cigarette smoke when I was a baby...oxygen tent in the hospital and all that...so I have never been tempted to try smoking...though I don't mind the occasional cigar or pipe smoke around me...it's a sweeter smell than stinky cigarettes...

47) Do you own a gun? Nope...and only ever shot one off once at a friend's house in the country. I don't really like them. I am not anti-gun...I just don't like them around me. Which is gonna be interesting, since Brack likes guns...

48) Water or tea? Water...with plenty of ice. Some lemon in there is great too...

49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I have no idea. Guys in the past seemed to like it that I was just a friendly person to everyone...and didn't try to flirt. There is no explaining why Brack loves me...but I'm glad he does!!

50) Do you have A.D.D.? I doubt it...if I get involved in something I hardly get distracted...whether it is a book, a movie, or whatever...

51) What time did you wake up today? 7:15am...when my snooze went off for the second time!!

52) Current worry? Just that everything will work out great for the wedding and after...that it won't rain on the day of the wedding, that we can get the bridesmaids dresses done on time and looking beautiful, that Brack and I can make wise work decisions...etc....

53) Current want? At this moment? Food...my tummy is growling at me. Overall want? To be healthier and to lose a few pounds before the wedding....

54) Favorite place to be? Anywhere with Brack...

55) Where would you like to travel in the future? Back to Romania. To Italy and Ireland. On the QE II on a cruise around the world. (It didn't have to be a realistic wish, did it?)

56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Location-wise...no idea. Otherwise, I see myself and Brack as having 2-3 kids, a house, and hopefully our own businesses...so we can homeschool our kids (NOT with ATI) and have a flexible schedule!!

57) Last thing you ate? Umm...a couple chicken nuggets and a few tater tots...when I fed Makena her dinner...

58) What songs do you sing in the shower? Umm...usually stuff I can sing pretty well with some lung power...like "When You Say Nothing At All" or "Amazing Grace"....but it just depends on my mood...

59) Last person that made you laugh? Brack...he's a nut!!

60) Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my big toe a few weeks before my college graduation...and two days before I had to sing in a choir program for two hours in high heels!! Messed up my knee climbing a mountain in Romania a few years back and it still gives me problems sometimes. Fallen on my tailbone too many times to count and injured it pretty bad...That's about it....

61) Does someone have a crush on you? My SOMEONE does!!!

62) What is your favorite candy? Chocolate...European chocolate...like Heidi, Milka, and Poiana....SWEET!!!

63) What song do you want played at your funeral? No clue...what a weird question!! Like it is gonna matter what they play at my funeral...I won't be there!!

Currently Listening To: Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone (The Numa Song)

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...