Saturday, February 13, 2010

Long Time, No Blog!!

So, it has been a VERY long time since my last entry!! Much has happened since then..the biggest thing of course being the birth of our son!! Believe it or not, he will be seven months old tomorrow!! He is a real joy to have, smiling and giggling a lot at our silliness, army crawling across the floor, fascinated with the cat, teething and trying out solids.

His birth was not without challenges. A planned homebirth, we ended up transporting to the hospital because of high blood pressure…but the birth itself went great and our little Bug is perfect in every way. Three days after we got home from the hospital I ended up back in the hospital from an eclamptic seizure. With all of that I ended up being unable to nurse him, so I’ve been pumping and bottlefeeding him ever since.

Needless to say, with all of that…I was doing good for a while just keeping the house neat, clothes and dishes washed, and Bug cared for. I didn’t tackle any big organizing projects (just little bits of things here and there), didn’t do much in the way of decorating either, and only rarely got out and snagged good deals on groceries and such.

But now I’m back!! I might not be a prolific poster since I now have a little munchkin to keep out of mischief…but I look forward to getting back in the groove of showing off all my little projects and shopping steals!! All while typing one-handed!! :-P Oh yeah, and check out the new way to post comments...cool, no?

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...