Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Shoutout

It's been quite a while since I've done one of these...but I thought it time to really get going again with this blog!!

Whether or not you think a woman should be a "keeper at home" I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this post by a lady who has embraced the concept of wearing an apron and being a true homemaker.

Now that we live in a house and have the space...I really want to make my own Inspiration Board like the ones described in this post. I actually have a couple large manila envelopes with clippings I cut out in anticipation of being able to have an inspiration board...one envelope of personal inspiration, and one of home ideas and inspiration.

Stumped by what to do with all your kids artwork? Here's one idea...get Snapfish to make you bound books of their work. Another is to take digital pictures of their artwork (with or without them holding them) and organize them into a folder on your hard drive or online.

I really liked this post about why it's cool to be different...to live simply, frugally, etc. I also liked how she said living simply is different for each person and to not feel bad if your definition of simple isn't the same as someone else's!!

Well, these are just a few of my favorited links...stay tuned for more Sunday Shoutouts in the future!!

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...