Monday, July 10, 2006

Woot!! I'm blogging again...

Okay, so yeah...I decided to blog again already...this COULD be a record...I don't know...I don't feel like scrolling back through my old posts to find out!!

So Brack and I went to the Dallas Bridal Show on Saturday...lots of walking around, lots of handouts, lots of people peddling all kinds of expensive junk to make wedding budgets creep up into the five digits...which Brack and I both think is nuts!! We arrived back to Brack's apartment with like three bags of fliers and catalogs...but I did get a teddy bear and some candy...which was cool. We also MIGHT have a possibility for my wedding dress...made to order the exact way I want it...WOOT!! So that was cool...tiring, though...

Yesterday...after 6 straight hours at the church (which I don't know if I will ever get used to)...we went out to celebrate Brack's b-day with Adrian, Todd and Leah, and the new Scumblats... It was a very yummy lunch with enough leftovers for dinner...yay!! Ran some of the cool ideas for the wedding by Leah...and she agreed they were cool...so I'm pumped about getting things in order for the big day!!

Well, gotta go vacuum the house, put sheets on beds, and move clothes from the washer to the dryer...and get it done quickly before picking up Makena. My employers had given me a list of things they wanted done around the house and how often they wanted it done and I had just kinda divided the chores up throughout the week. However, now that they have asked me to give them a copy of my chore list with what days I am doing what...there can be no more of goofing off one day and making up for it the next....ahh, well!!

Currently Listening To: Como La Flor by Selena

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...