Friday, June 8, 2007

Where in the world have you been?

So I discovered a site where you can click where all you have been in the world...and what states you've been in...pretty cool!!

I've been to 29 states (56% of the states)...and actually lived in five of those (Arizona, Texas, Indiana, Ohio, and Tennessee)...

I've also been in 18 countries (8% of the world)...and actually lived in four of those (US, Mexico, Romania, and Peru)...which is pretty freakin' awesome....

Obviously, there is a HUGE part of the world where I have never been...someday I hope to visit some more countries and experience some new cultures...

Oh, yeah...and the site is here...

Currently Listening To: So Long Toots by Cherry Poppin' Daddies

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...