Friday, June 15, 2007

I've Got A Job!!

I finally have a job that I think will work till kiddoes come along...full-time, $11/hr plus commissions, and practically around the corner from home!! It's for a company that recruits nurses to work in different hospitals. I will have to really apply myself...no goofing off during work hours...cause I've heard straight from their best rep that the first couple of months are brutal till you get into the swing of things...but then it should be great...and that much sooner till we are out of debt!! Yay!! I start training this next Tuesday...so please pray that I can learn it all ASAP and can get into the swing of things as fast as possible...and please keep on praying for me...just cause I have a job now doesn't mean I don't still need job-related prayer!!

Currently Listening To: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...