Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mexico...I wish!!

Brack has mentioned before that he'd like to move to Mexico someday in the future...and I would totally not mind if it was on some quiet beach somewhere...yeah....

Anyway, it's still pretty cold here at night...brrr...but fairly sunny during the day...so that's pretty nice...

Since joining Crossings almost a year ago I have made a few friends and "met" tons of cool people...not to mention my dear husband!! Last fall I also joined another online forum...this one for MK's (missionary kids). It is cool to me to be a part of both forums...cause I can relate with people on tehC because of the whole ATI and homeschooling thing...and with people on MKPlanet cause of the whole missionary kid and loving another culture thing...

The crazy thing is that I think that both groups (for the most part) have funny ideas about the other...not personally, just in general. The weird thing is that both seem to think that the other group, because of how they live, are the ones who are socially inept. I was reading thru one thread on MKPlanet and it seems that the general consensus is that homeschoolers wear flannel jumpers, bake their own bread, etc. Anyway...just something I observed...heh...

Latest news on the homefront...Brack and I are selling off more stuff, gradually paying off debt... We're also looking forward to seeing Liz when she heads through the Metroplex next week...and meeting up with a TON of people at the wedding of the lovely Kates~*...just over a month away!!

Currently Listening To: No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem by Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...