Friday, September 29, 2006

Yeah...it's been a while!!

My word!! It has been almost a month since I last blogged!! A lot has happened!! The wedding planning has been going well...not a lot left to do...which is good...since the wedding is only five weeks away!! I also no longer have a nanny job...seems they felt I was more focused on the wedding than on their daughter...well, duh!! It was getting a bit difficult as the little girl was adorable but spoiled like crazy and I was just about at my wits end as to what to do...since "we don't make her do anything she doesn't want to do"!! Brack and I had pretty much decided that I was gonna give notice when we got back from the honeymoon...the only down side is that we could have used the salary from this time...but oh well!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While channel-surfing this morning there was a segment on the news about dumb laws on the books in NYC. Since that cracked me up, I thought I'd post a few dumb laws on my blog here for your enjoyment!!

*It is illegal to enter Wisconsin with a chicken on your head...(I wonder what smartaleck brought about that law?)

*In New York it is illegal for citizens to greet one another by putting one's thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers...(yeah, cause that's how we all say hello!!)

*In Canada it is illegal to climb trees or to pay for a fifty-cent item with only pennies...(had to add that one in for the benefit of our friends north of the border!!)

*In Thailand it is illegal to leave the house if you are not wearing underwear...(hmm...some PR ladies should never go to Thailand!!)

*In Alabama it is illegal to wear a false mustache that causes laughter in church...(methinks a false mustache would cause laughter ANYTIME!!)

*In Florida men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown...(but a gown WITH straps is okay?)

*In NYC it is illegal for donkeys to sleep in bathtubs...(get your ass out of the tub!!)

Anyway...that is enough for now!! It is a beautiful day but I have lots to clean and organize indoors today...and premarital counseling papers to fill out...meh!! Laterz!!

Currently Listening To: Star Wars Main Theme (yeah...Brack is rubbing off on me!!)

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...