Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Shoutout

Okay, this shoutout is a short one…but WAY cool!!
I have discovered Pinterest and totally love it!! It is such a great way to bookmark things because it gives you a visual image to jog your memory of just why you want to remember something.
Obviously, it doesn’t totally replace bookmarks because not everything has a good picture to post and it won’t pin video or just words…but for the biggest majority of things it is about the coolest way to “bookmark”!!
You can also follow other people…either individual pinboards or all of their pinboards…to see what inspires them.
Sometimes I just like to go check out my homepage and see what new stuff the people I follow have pinned or I check out one of my pinboards to get inspired.
You can see my Pinterest boards here!!

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...