Monday, May 12, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange

Have you heard of this? It is somewhat like Paypal, only you don't have to pay fees. It is super simple and safe to use. Plus, if you sign up right now before May 15th, you will automatically get $25 credited to your account and I get $$ to for referring you. Why are they doing this, you ask? Well, the program is still in beta and they are wanting to get the word out...so what do you have to lose? Yet you can gain $25 even if you never use the program again!! So give it a shot!! If you do decide to sign up, please do so by clicking on the link here on my page...so that I get the referral $$. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Katie Talbott said...

Where would I need to click on to have you as the referral? I don't see a link...

Julie said...

The little box at the top of the page on the right just above the picture that says revolutionmoneyexchange on it is the link.

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...