Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon...

This morning we got up and went to Sunday School...but forgot to say our memory verses to anyone!! Oops...by next week we will have to say three memory verses just to be caught up!! We picked up Chicken Express on our way home and had that for lunch...while Ami enjoyed a little tuna. It turned yucky outside about an hour or so ago...prob gonna rain before the day is over. It's quiet in here...Brack is on the computer, I'm on the laptop, Ami is asleep on my lap, and the dryer is running quietly in the laundry room. In a little bit, the first Nascar race of the year will be on TV and Brack will be "watching" it while snoozing on the couch. I do have to get out for a little bit later...prob once the race starts...to pick up some patterns and material at Hancock Fabric for the PR apron swap and to buy a newspaper for cutting out coupons. All in all though...a rather quiet day...a perfect Sunday afternoon. Hope everyone is having such a nice Sunday!!

1 comment:

Mari said...

I know I don't know you guys personally. But I'm on crossings and I heard about Brack's father. I am sorry to hear it and hope you can know I will pray. I know how awful hard it is to loose someone dear to you. Blessings!

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...