Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Thoughts—


Okay, I hate that there has been so much drama, and I hate that it has affected me so much, and yes, I even hate that I reacted so strongly to it---cause it only seems to feed the flames…

Here’s the whole deal…broken down…

When there was the whole thing between H and LJ a while back, it did distress me a bit…I hate it when things disrupt the normal order of things and it was making the PR a not-fun place….hence my blog post along the lines of “why can’t we get along?” I didn’t attack anyone personally, and in fact was able to have a nice chat with LJ…making sure that she wasn’t feeling singled out by my blog post…and it all eventually calmed down. Whew!!

Then one of the mods had to make a big deal about the new rules…not exactly the smoothest move, since people were getting worked up way to much before they ever even saw the rules. I kept fairly quiet about it though…till I saw how all the complaining was affecting Brack…who was already stressed at work. So yeah, I blogged about it…again naming no names. It IS my blog after all and I think that of all places online that I can speak my mind, I should be allowed to do so on my own blog.

THEN, just as most of the rules uproar seemed to be dying down, the same-old, same-old H and LK thing started back up…only this time, my husband was attacked….and for something he didn’t even do. He was not the mod who was deleting posts…and FWIW, a post or two of mine were deleted too…but whatever!! Then his morals were attacked for no good reason…and THAT is when I really stepped in!! I’m sorry, but accusations of that sort are just too much!! If there is ANYTHING that makes me upset, it is when my husband or my family are attacked. And I think I was perfectly within my rights to react.

That being said, I am blogging about it this one time and then letting it drop. The one person who comes out looking the worst in the whole mess I’ve blocked, the others I am still friendly with, and I am moving on. If the mess dies out….then that would be awesome. If people insist on dragging it out and continuing on with the personal attacks, that is their business.

My guy got me thinking with his Ephesians 4 post and I really want to walk worthy as well. I’m done defending, done fighting back. I am moving on with my face forward and refusing to let anyone get to me anymore. Thanks to those who did stick up for me and Brack…we love you!! Laters!!

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.—Hebrews 12:14-15

Currently Listening To: Great And Precious Promises from Coram Deo

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...