Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun in the sun…and playdoh too!!

So today we were home, I had a decent amount of housework that had piled up over the weekend…but it was sunny (if windy) out…so I did NOT feel like doing it!! So I played hooky most of the day!!

We played with our homemade playdoh for a while…Bug really liked decorating his blue “snowman” with pinkish-red features. We got eyes, a mouth, and ears on it (as well as a hat from a bottle stopper) and I went to grab my phone to get a quick picture of it while Bug added a little something extra to one side…I guess it was a little claw-like arm? Anyway, he had fun!!

2011-02-21 09.04.07

Then we went out in the backyard to hoop for a little while…which was a bit difficult in the wind, but still pretty fun. Bug also wanted the ducks to come over, so we scattered some pieces of bread along the shoreline of the pond, but they steered clear of the scary little baby who might chase them!! We ate sunbutter sandwiches and got some sun before having to go in for naptime!! All in all, we had fun!!

2011-02-21 12.14.09

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...