Tuesday, June 1, 2004

March--May 2004 Newsletter

Dear Praying Friends,

A lot has happened in the last three months!! The Lord has truly blessed!! I am now at 62% of my support and am looking forward to getting on the field by this coming March. I have already been looking into airfares and have been able to find a flight for March 2nd--this is my planned departure date.

This March, while still up in Indiana, I had the priviledge of presenting my burden to the people of Crossroads Community Church in Bedford, Indiana. The Lord blessed and laid it upon the heart of a couple there to personally support me. I was also able, while at Shepherd's Bethel, to have all the missionary children over several times for some food, fellowship, and children's videos.

In April, I headed down to Crockett, Texas for a few weeks to stay with my sister Melody and her husband Michael at the birth of their first child. I was able to be present for the birth of my nephew Josiah Cordero and am so excited to be an aunt!! He is a little sweetheart and I look forward to spoiling him as much as I can before leaving for Romania!! While in Crockett I was able to help my sister and her husband move and to visit with my mom--as she was up from Peru for the birth of her first grandchild.

I finally arrived back in San Antonio in May. I have been keeping busy here also. My pastor is having me work around the church and school while not out on the road. I will be heading down to Mexico on a missions trip with the youth department in early July. Please be in prayer for this trip...that the Lord will bless and souls will be saved.

I am also in the process of lining up more meetings to fill up the fall and winter months. Please pray that as I contact churches, that God will impress upon the hearts of pastors...that they will give me the opportunity to present my burden for the people of Romania.

Prayer requests:
*That I will be able to get as many meetings as possible lined up for this year.
*That people in the meetings will have their hearts stirred for missions and that people will be saved.
*That my vehicle problems will be resolved easily and inexpensively.
*That I will have safety traveling alone!
*That the support will come in--38% to go!!
*That I will be able to gather all needed supplies quickly and easily for shipping to Romania.
*That I will be able to meet my goal of being on the field by March 2005.
*That God will be glorified in everything I do!!

Thank you for all your continued prayers and support and may God bless you in all that you do!!

All for Him,
JULIE SEALE

PS. From here on, I will be mailing out a prayer letter every two months, but for those churches who have email I will be able to also send out a bi-weekly email update. Please be sure to email me if you would like the email updates.

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...