Friday, August 17, 2007

Please Pray!!

I don't know how many of you follow world news, but there was a major earthquake that hit Peru Wednesday and we are still waiting to hear if it affected anyone we know (it hit just south of Lima...so several hours north of where my parents planted two churches and where my BIL and SIL's relatives are)...

Now, though...please also pray for my sister Susanna and all those who are in Taiwan with the English Village...as well as for the Taiwanese people, of course....I just found out minutes ago that there is a major typhoon and the area where my sister is located is also the frontlines for this typhoon!!

Please just pray for all the people affected by both the earthquake and the typhoon...and particularly for my sister's safety...the typhoon is expected to make landfall today...if it hasn't already.

All of this, plus the news that my brother John may get stationed in Iraq later this fall kinda puts the whole drama of this last week into perspective, doesn't it?

Currently Listening To: When God's People Pray by Wayne Watson

No comments:

Tryazon Strictly Briks Party

In the middle of all the busyness that was the month of November I was chosen to host a Tryazon party for Strictly Briks. We got our party k...